his page is aimed at describing the website’s administrative procedures concerning the processing of its users’ personal data. This statement is produced pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code for those users who interact with the wesite services.
This statement is prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 implemented on 17 May 2001 by the European authorities for personal data protection, brought together in the Working Party established by Art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC in order to identify several minimum requisites for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the procedures, times and the nature of the information that data controllers must supply users when the latter connect to web pages, regardless of the purposes of connection.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Data concerning identified or identifiable subjects can be processed following consultation of this website.
The data controller who processes this data is: Adria Sail s.r.l. con sede in Fano (PU) Via Filippo Turati, 12. Tel. 0721/885596 Fax 0721/855178.
WHERE DATA PROCESSING TAKES PLACE
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the above-mentioned offices and are carried out only by technical personnel of the Department in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service shall be communicated or disseminated.
The personal data supplied by the users who request dispatch of informative material (information, catalogues, etc.) are used with the sole purpose of supplying or performing the service requested and are communicated to third parties only if necessary for this purpose.
THE TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the website’s operation acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (so-called log files) the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation. These data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website and can be communicated to the Judicial Authority, in the event that the latter explicitly requests such data.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to the requests, and also any other personal data contained in the message.
No personal data concerning users are acquired by the website through cookies.
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are user-tracing and identification systems used.
The use of so-called cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (formed by random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the website and are used for statistical purposes in order to survey the number of visitors per month.
Cookies can be deleted by the navigator using the functions of the user’s own browser.
SUBMITTING DATA IS OPTIONAL
Excepting for that specified for navigation data above, the user is free to provide personal data contained in contacts with the society. Failing to submit personal data may make it impossible to process the request.
It must be remembered that in some cases (not object of the ordinary administration of this website) the Authority can request information pursuant to Art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purposes of checking personal data processing. In these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation as to whether such data exists and to know its content and source, check its accuracy or request its integration, updating or rectification (Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.).
Pursuant to the same article the Data Subject has the right to obtain the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, and also to object in any case to its processing, on legitimate grounds.
USER SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain indication:
- of the origin of the personal data
- of the ends and methods of its processing;
- of the logics applied in the event of processing being carried out with the aid of electronic equipment;
- of the identification details of the controller, of those responsible and the appointed representative as per Art. 5 paragraph 2;
- of the organizations or categories of organizations to whom personal data can be communicated or who get to know them in their capacity of designated representative in any area of the country, officers or appointees;
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, should he or she be interested, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation, in anonymous form or the blockage of any data processed unlawfully, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data were collected or later processed;
- a statement that the operations indicated at letters a) and b), including their content, have been made known to those to whom the data have been communicated or released, except in the case of this being found to be impossible or requiring the use of means which are clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to completely or partially oppose:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if relevant to the aims of their collection;
the processing of personal data regarding him/her for the purpose of sending publicity material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.